ASOS Launches UNiDAYS Stateside, plus Graduation Day Style!







So I had two very good reasons to celebrate this week :) - I graduated from California State University and ASOS launched their UNiDAYS program in the US! While academics was always my priority while a student at Cal State, it never hurt to look oh-so-fabulous while hitting the books (on a fab side note - Eva Longoria also accepted her Master's from my school on the same day, looking stylish as ever).

ASOS UniDays helps promote being book smart and style smart, offering all college students a 10% discount, site-wide every day. ASOS's incredibly stylish, relevant, and affordable collection is now even more accessible and they ship free to almost anywhere in the world ( Can you say fashgasm??). It's super easy to sign up, register HERE.

For those of you have been following us, you might notice that this look is a little girl-ier than my usual fare. But when I saw this dress on ASOS' website four months ago, I knew it was the one. What better excuse to princess it up than a special occasion? As always, links to the styles featured are after the jump :). Congrats to all my fellow graduates out there! And of course, my partner in all things chic and Style By Two's other half, my beautiful sister Michelle, was there supporting me and took all these beautiful photos!








Tiffany dress: Opulence England via ASOS, available here. Similar style available here. Shoes: Sam Edelman (no longer available), find similar here and here.



Tiffany's bracelet: Jewelmint, find similar here. Earrings, find similar here. Necklace, find similar here.







On Tiffany's face: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 in GoldenBobbi     Brown Creamy Concealer in GoldenTarte Cosmetics Amazonian clay finishing powderOn her eyes:     Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Twice Baked. On her lips: NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lipstick in San Paulo .














Class of 2013! 

Comments