Life Update: Quitting The Blog and YouTube, Wedding and Honeymoon

Figuring out how to achieve consistency as a content creator is probably the greatest struggle you face when that thing called life happens (Getting Married, Moving Around, Going Off to Another Country to Celebrate Honeymoon). In this post you will find the 3 Reasons why Tiffany and I have been M.I.A for over the past year and recently several months on YouTube and Instagram.

 

     Me and Tiffany's paths as bloggers over the past seven years has definitely been a challenging one but it has been worth it the entire way through. I think the one thing that almost all professional content creators will say is that consistency is key. Now I am back for good, I feel better than ever and I’m getting the hang of this consistency thing. 

Wedding

     Planning a wedding can get pretty wild. It takes more out of a person than you can imagine. The past year was a whirlwind of planning, meetings with vendors, negotiating, dance rehearsals, etc. My sister was my maid of honor for my wedding so any task I needed help with she was one of the people that got hit with a lot to dos to help me out. I can’t thank her enough for planning my bachelorette party and Bridal shower so beautifully. The toll of the wedding definitely inhibited us from creating content because all of my free time was occupied with wedding oriented things. Pictures from my wedding can be found in the video. At the same time my sister was starting a new business with her husband and getting settled into her new home in Miami.

Honeymoon

     Dominican Republic Get Away: When my husband and I finally got the chance to catch our breath and slow down you better believe we weren’t thinking of anything but rest and gaining back our sanity from all that planning. Video clips of our honeymoon can be found in the video as well.

Quitting YouTube & The Blog

     One of the biggest reasons why my sister and I have been MIA as of the recent months is because Tiffany is in Jamaica with her family. She will be living there for three months. Although she will be out of the country she will be uploading posts about her Natural Hair Journey. Regimens and products will be shared via our traditional blog. As soon as Tiffany gets back regular programming will resume. Until then I will be making weekly Fashion, Beauty, Curly Hair, and Lifestyle posts on here as well as on our YouTube channel. 

Comments