Petite Lookbook: What I Wore While on My Honeymoon in Dominican Republic




I’m back with a fun lookbook of a few Chic and easy to wear outfits I wore while on my honeymoon/vacation in Dominican Republic for all my petite ladies out there. The pieces from all looks I created are from Asos (petite division), Brandy Melville, Target, and Hautelook. I’ve also updated you all on how my honeymoon went in this post. Click Play for details on where all the pieces can be found in this video!


Finally the smoke has cleared from the craziness that people call planning a wedding.  Although it proved to be a challenging feet, it all felt worth it to celebrate our marriage they way we did and wouldn't have it any other way. Truthfully, by the time we landed on our beautiful Island destination for our honeymoon that was so generously gifted to us from my husband’s parents we were burned out and exhausted. But when we finally got our energies up we enjoyed a lot of what the far East Coast of Dominican Republic (specifically Punta Cana) had to offer. We were able to take part in enjoying cultural shows, eat amazing food (Mangu anyone?), go zip lining, and horseback riding among so many other activities. Of course, we spent several days being beach bums, what is a Caribbean honeymoon getaway without spending a couple days laying out smelling the salty ocean, feeling the cool breeze and sipping coconuts? Our room was facing the beach with a stunning view of swaying palm trees and blue skies with perfectly placed white crisp clouds. With both of us being of Caribbean lineage we felt right at home. These outfits are some of the few I wore when we had fun day outings as well as for a couple of nights out spent dancing or at nice restaurants. Each of them can be played with to be worn day to night and vice versa.

Comments