Lazy Wash Day Routine for Fine Curly Hair

Only have 30 minutes? My Lazy Wash Day Routine can help to save your curly hair game, who says you can’t have healthy shiny 3b/3c Curly hair when you’re tired AF.

    
       After many years of trial and error I am happy to say that I've finally found a way to maintain my fine 3b/3c curls in a healthy, fast and efficient way. This is the routine I like to use when I am short on time and still need to nourish and add some loving to my curls in a rush without neglecting it's overall health. You wash day routine is the foundation for having healthy, frizz free and easy to manage curls.

     It will also help your hair to grow faster because of the scalp stimulation and deep conditioning method used.  Depending on how my hair feels I will use shampoo to clarify or co-wash with conditioner. If it is dry I like to co wash, If I am experiencing build up and dullness I like to clarify. This wash day routine can be used once or twice a week. If you are someone who likes to workout regularly, incorporating this regimen twice a week is essential. The only step that will be modified is the cleansing step: use shampoo only once that week and co-wash the other day.


     The MOST IMPORTANT STEP to making this wash day go by as fast as possible is pre-pooing your hair the night before. I like to use aloe vera and olive oil to detangle my hair and nourish my scalp in preparation for wash day the night before. Below you can find the exact products I prefer to use during my curly hair routine as well as my simple steps to achieve healthy, shiny, frizz free curls when you are in a rush.

Step 1: Pre-Poo (night before) 

Aloe Vera + Olive Oil

Step 2: Cleanse Scalp

When Clarifying I use Come Clean Natural Moisturizing Shampoo

Step 3: Deep Condition & Detangle 

Slather Tons of Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intensive Strengthening Masque and detangle thoroughly

Step 4: Seal in Moisture

Rinse with COLD water
Spray Organic Aloe Vera Spray all over to close the cuticle and lock in moisture

Step 5: Apply Leave In

While Hair is still wet apply Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave In or favorite leave in for maximum definition

 If this information helped you even just a little Share the Love and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more. 

Comments