Cheap Chic: 5 Statement Heels Under $100







































As much as I love shopping; I'm pretty practical when it comes to budget. That translates to meaning that the trendier an item is, the less money I spend on it. I feel like closet staples; i.e. the leather jacket, the silk blouse, etc. are the items you really want to invest in because they are timeless. Today's post is all about one of my favorite fashion accessories, the all important high heel. The right pair really can elevate any look. I love dressing up a simple, minimalist look with a pair of stunners, like these ASOS HOMEGIRL Lace Up Wedge Heels and they are only $76.24! Check out my other fly picks after the jump, xoxo!










































Public Desire Tara Grey Ruffle Heeled Sandals, $50.81







































lace up tassel block heel sandals khaki, $51.00







































rope lace up heeled gladiator sandals cobalt blue, $59.50







































Nasty Gal Full Exposure Suede Heel - Gray, $95.00

Comments