Cheap Chic: 10 Neutral Crossbody Bags Under $35








































Hi Lovies! Tiffany here :). So my sis and I were whatsapping the other day and she told me she desperately needed a crossbody bag that would go with everything. She's in school now though, so she asked if I could find her one under $35. Of course I could; in fact I found her 10 lol! Hence, the inspiration for this blog post. A series like this has been a long time coming because anyone who knows me, knows that I love shopping for other people almost as much as I love shopping for myself and I'm constantly getting style/shopping questions and style advice requests from friends and followers of the blog. I'm going to make this a monthly thing now, because whether a student or not everyone loves a cheap thrill every now and then that will allow them to indulge in their impulsive shopping habit without the guilt or breaking the bank. So here it is, our very first post of this kind. And please, if there is anything like this you would like to see a post on let us know! Instagram, facebook, blog comments, youtube, whatever - we love hearing from our readers and want to make sure we stay in touch with what you'd like to see. All the links to these super cute. budget friendly bags are after the jump, xoxo!










































New Look Across Body Chain Bag $23.00








































Nila Anthony Sadie Textured Crossbody Bag $29.00







































Shoulder Bag $17.99







































Shoulder Bag $14.99







































Small Shoulder Bag $19.99








































Small Shoulder Bag $9.99








































chain edge zip top clutch bag/nude $30.60








































clasp detail envelope clutch bag $30.60








patent box clutch bag $30.60









































square metal edge clutch bag nude $30.60

Comments