A Year of Love




Happy Valentine's Day Style By Two-ers <3! Today marks our three year anniversary! If you have been wondering where we have been, today's post has answered that. We both have gone through some major life changes over the past year and fell behind in the last few months with the blog. Don't worry though, we'll be back to a regular outfit posts in a few weeks and have added style videos on our YouTube channel to the mix! We also have all kinds of new content we look forward to sharing with you guys. So in short, not only will we be back, but we'll be better than ever! We named this post 'The Year of Love' because that's exactly what 2015 has been for us, an amazing year of love in which we followed our hearts and whenever that happens - it means major change - if you want to know exactly what we mean, check out the rest of this post after the jump. We love you all and thanks so much for hanging in there with us, xoxo!




Michelle shot these beautiful pictures for us in Hope Gardens, Kingston, Jamaica, when I was just about 7 months pregnant with our little girl :)




























Tiffany here :). For those of you who don't know, my boyfriend and I found out that we were expecting in March of last year! It was the single most exciting, terrifying, amazing thing that happened to us in 2015 and we made some major decisions which meant following our hearts and making some big changes, since then I moved to Kingston, Jamaica, he proposed, we got married, and welcomed the birth of our beautiful baby girl, Chloe Jasmine Simmonds. Life has been pretty incredible as a new wife and mom and I can't wait to share family themed content with you guys. By the way, my little girl is now 3.5 months now and loves getting dressed up and posing for the camera already (definitely my child, lol!) so we will be featuring her style as well so you mamas with little girls out there can get some inspiration if you need it. I've included some photos to kind of sum up these major events and will be following up with a new video on the YouTube channel shortly. Thanks for your love and support for the past three years and I hope you all had an amazing 2015 and that 2016 will be your best year yet!

We were married on a cliff overlooking the ocean in Negril, Jamaica with just us, a marriage officer, and two friends as witnesses on September 12, 2015.



























These photos were shot by young, Jamaican photographer, Tivar Seivwright (click his name to be forwarded to his website) in the hills overlooking Kingston. I was 9 months pregnant here :)


We welcomed our baby girl on Friday morning, November 6, 2015. She weighed a teeny 5 lbs, 13.5 oz and was perfectly healthy! These were shot by Tivar at our home in Kingston (see previous picture for the link to his website).






































New Year, New Mind

Michelle here :). 2015 Has been an extremely eye opening year. I came to a place of greater peace, self-love, appreciation and closure for things in my life that needed a serious shake. I look forward to what 2016 will bring! The picture above was shot by our good friend Tivar Seivwright whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with in Jamaica, details and more pictures of my trip there are below.  










































Cross Country Move

I went from my home in Los Angeles, California to my new apartment with my fiancĂ© in Florida. A few good and not so good things happened that caused me to be living out of 2 suitcases for 6 months... But my fiancĂ©’s family was there for us 100% and I am forever thankful.


Jamaica Vacation

I was fortunate enough in between that time to stay in Jamaica for two months to help my sis get settled. I got to witness some irreplaceable life changing moments for her that I will always cherish. I had an amazing experience of helping to take care of my first niece.































Wedding Plans and School

Started finally planning my wedding! All the major details will be posted on the blog. I am also attending Aveda Institute getting my dual license in esthiology and massage therapy. Tiffany and I have some amazing business plans that have to do with clothing, beauty and wellness and this is one of our first steps towards them.


Comments