Tropical Fall Attire







































There is something so magical about fall to me. The weather is in that perfect moderately warm, yet cool breezy mode. It’s my absolute favorite time a year. Speaking of time Tiffany is now officially nine months pregnant, we are absolutely elated and I’m so ready to meet my beautiful niece! She has a final trimester diary coming up so be on the lookout for that. But I digress lets get back to the post at hand, Tiffany’s outfit is a creative mix of contrasting florals, a crisp white button up with splashes of coralish pink. My outfit is an understated monochrome mustard midi dress with ankle strap wedges and a red earthy statement necklace an ode to the traditional fall colors. All details are after the jump,

Xoxo!












































Michelle's dress: Boohoo, available here.












































Tiffany's blouse: Victoria's Secret (no longer available), find similar available here.
Pants: Love Culture (no longer available), find similar available here.


Comments