Moooh!! Accessory Review






























New online retailer, Moooh!! (pronounced like a kiss mwah :*), sent us some accessories to review and they definitely have made fans of us. If you like any of the accessories we review, you can click through on the links that are provided after the jump and automatically get $15 off of your first purchase of $30 or more! Full reviews after the jump, xoxo :)



















































Michele's sunglasses c/o Moooh!!, available here.



Michele’s Review: I was pleasantly surprised when I received my sunglasses in the mail. They came packaged in a cute little case with a lens cloth cleaner, which I absolutely love because I hate the look of smudged sunglasses and with these particular glasses it would be extremely noticeable given their mirror like quality from the outward appearance.

Sun protection: It does properly reduce the intensity of sunlight also provides 100% UV protection which is an absolute must for me.

Fit: Shockingly these glasses fit my face like a dream; I always have a problem with sunglasses sliding down my face constantly or even falling off.

Style: The style is a classical aviator design, which in my opinion will never revert into being a trendy item for a single moment, the mirrored style however keeps it fresh and up to date with what is relevant to wear today.


Overall: For only $22 this item is a definite steal, I am in love with quality and fit and it’s been the only sunglasses I want to wear out as of late. I would love to have the same ones in several different colors which is offered on their website. These glasses are a definite 4.5/5 











































Tiffany's hair crown c/o Moooh!!, available here.

Tiffany's review: Let me preface this by saying I have always been obsessed with the idea of hair crowns because the bohemian glam look is right up my alley but haven't really rocked one to this point. I recently bought one from another company that I had to return because one, I have sensitive skin and it made my forehead itch, and two, it was really heavy on my head, which just made it uncomfortable to wear. Lucky for me, this one was neither itchy or heavy.

Quality of materials: My biggest pet peeve is things looking cheap, not that everything I wear is expensive because it definitely isn't but you can definitely get high quality for reasonable prices. That being said, this is only $13 and it doesn't look cheap at all. I loved the subtle sheen of the gold plating, loved that it didn't irritate my skin at all and was super light on my head. I could probably wear it all day.

Fit: It is totally adjustable, which makes it possible for anyone to wear it comfortably.

Style: I love how this makes me feel like an Indian princess, and the beautiful hanging turquoise creates a stunning contrast with the gold - it's probably one of my favorite color combos.

Overall: I would give it a 5/5 because it far superseded my expectations and I'm totally in love with it.


Comments

Post a Comment