Travel Diary: Jamaica






































Hi Style By Two-ers :)! We typically spend every Christmas in Jamaica, but this time I went without the rest of the fam. Sad I know, but Michelle spent her Christmas with her fiance, his family, and our mom in New Mexico. She's getting married in 2017! Even though I missed her so much, I can't complain about spending Christmas in JA :p. Peep my photo diary after the jump - pics of what I wore, ate, where I beached and partied are all after the jump. If you want any detailed info, comment and I'll be sure to do an additional post featuring links to everything. Xoxo!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































The End :) . Leave your questions and comments below!

Comments