Our Fall Style & Beauty Essentials







































Fall is here!! Well, sort of. It's still burning up in SoCal. We've had 100 degree weather for the past two weeks so this is more in anticipation of cooler weather (please hurry, we're over summer already :p). When the season changes, so do our wardrobes and beauty routines. We've picked out a few of our own style and beauty MVPs to share with you. All the goodies with links to where you can buy them are after the jump. Happy Fall or Almost Fall :)!

























Tiffany's Essentials


  • Makeup: When it comes to everyday, I'm definitely a less is more kind of girl. In my beauty routine, lipstick is for special occasions, so my daily go to is lip stain. I love that it lasts all day and enhances your natural lip color giving you that, "I've just been sucking on a cherry popsicle" look. Right now, I am absolutely obsessed with Josie Maran's Lip Stain in Jive (I'm wearing it in the photo above). Her makeup line is great for people with sensitive skin and has way less junky additives than your average makeup brand. They've stopped making this particular product, but you can find a similar one here.







































  • Accessory : You can't go wrong with a classic little cross body. I'm a firm believer that when you start building any part of your wardrobe you should start with black, so I'm featuring my cute little studded cross body from Rebecca Minkoff. This bag is just the right size to fit all your essentials. I chose to go with the gold hardware, because I tend to wear mostly gold jewelry, but there are tons of color and hardware options here. This will definitely be a closet staple I'll have in heavy rotation for awhile.









































  • My Anorak: For Fall, Army green totally counts as a neutral :p. I love my all weather anorak from Madewell. It's actually surprisingly warm and can even get rained on. The super sturdy material is also surprisingly wearable and really easy to layer under. This is a piece that could take me into the LA Winter. Love love this jacket. I picked it up a year ago, so Madewell doesn't make this exact style anymore, but you can find a similar one,  here.
































  • My Ankle boots: These suede beauties are made by Sole Society. I love ankle boots for the fall because you don't necessarily need the full coverage of knee highs (at least for an LA fall) and they go with literally everything. I wear them with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, shorts. Really, they go with everything. Did I also mention that gray is another great fall neutral? Gray has the ability to display any color beautifully. This particular style is no longer available, but you can find a similar one here.






































  • Hair: I chose my Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo for my hair essential. For those of us who do blowouts or flat iron, dry shampoo does wonders for extending the freshness and life of a hair salon job by absorbing oil while adding volume to your roots. This is my favorite one right now. Not only does it work like a charm, it also smells so good! Find it available here.























Michelle's Essentials

  • Makeup: I am in love with this Erzulie Cosmetics product. I am an absolute eye liner junky but it has been pretty difficult to find an all natural one as pigmented, effective, long lasting, and easy on the pocket as this one is. The eyeliner is very buildable with all natural ingredients that will not irritate the most sensitive eyes (which I have). It has great staying power during the summer and lasts even longer in the cooler months. Find it available here.




























  • Statement necklace: This necklace is versatile and easy to pair things with. It is bold yet not too loud. It looks great with a basic V-neck tee or dressed up with body con dress. It has a fall inspired look with rich colors that can spice up any outfit. What I think makes it a unique piece is the fact that it has a tribal feel. This one is made by Jewelmint and is available here.






































  • Leather Jacket: It can get a bit cold at night out here in L.A and this jacket has kept me warm in fall all the way into winter. The quality of this genuine leather jacket is incomparable to many I’ve owned before.  The zipper details on the jacket also give it a little more edge, which fits my personal style rather than it being just a generic leather jacket. It’s those small details that make this item an eye-catching basic must have. This one is from Barney's NY, you can find a similar one here.






































  • Shoes: These combat boots are probably one of my most worn shoes. It’s a wonderful basic and the way it fits is my favorite detail of this boot. I like to pair it with skinny jeans or even a dress. These are from Shoemint and are available here.


























  • Hair: I recently discovered this amazing curly hair find a few months ago and have not been able to be without it ever since. This stuff is amazing for dry color treated strands. I like to spray it in my hair as soon as I get out the shower before styling. I also use it as a heat protectant if I choose to straighten out my hair. Available here.




Comments